I cover a variety of technologies: analog & power electronics, semiconductor technology, information technology, Internet of Things, and more. I've done technical articles, blogs, ebooks, a monthly column, even a pop quiz.
Here are a few samples of my work. I'm always interested in exploring new fields and building on what I've done, so if you don't see an example of what you're looking for, drop me a line!
- Sponsored Article - "The Active Clamp Flyback Converter: A Design Whose Time Has Come"
- Sponsored Article - "24-bit 2Msps SAR ADC Takes Dynamic Range To A New Level"
- Article - "WBG Transistors Push The HIgh-Power Envelope" - Electronic Design
- "New Plug & Play Solution for Balancing Supercapacitor" - Technical Article
- "A Plague of Parasites" - "On Design" ECN Monthly Column June 2017
- "Vehicle-to-Everything Hits the Road: Understanding the V2X Infrastructure" - "Bench Talk" Blog
- Sponsored Article - "How To Get Big Sounds From Small Speakers"
- Article: "Power Management & Exascale Computing" - EDN.com
- Article: "Grid Scale Energy Storage" - Electronic Products
- Article: "Six Trends Driving Transceiver Development" - Microwaves & RF
- EBook - MOSFET Relays
- Power Management Blog - EETimes.com
- Online Course - "Fundamentals Of Automotive Lighting" , TechOnline
- Weekly Blog: "the Meetings Will Continue Until Morale Improves"- Planet Analog (planetanalog.com)